Thread: i hate
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 02:24 PM   #23
SteelersMongol
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2401
Default Re: i hate

For me, I was one of those kids who didn't care about any sports at all. All my life.

One day back in Mongolia, I was switching channels and happened to see there was football game in 1996 (now come to think of it, I think those were season's highlights). Then I starting to like the Steelers the way they were playing most, and their jersey style and emblem.

Then I had an opportunity to come to America in 1998. I started reading things about the Steelers and listening to the people when they talked about football. The more I heard, the more I read, I loved the Steelers. No other team can come even closer to the Steelers, no matter how their fans try. LOL

I've never been to Penn state, never had an opportunity. But this fall I'm thinking about visiting Pittsburgh, and pay my respect to the city before I leave the country. Even for few hours, I wanna see the city and hug the wall of Heinz Filed, kiss the field if I they would let me in somehow. Ha ha ha. BTW. I would be happy to get some tips for my journey to the city (I'll post some thread soon, but you can post it before me if any of you guys wishes).