View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 09:46 PM   #9
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70
Default Re: Inside Slant: Alonzo Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBen2Ward
That is pathetic for someone who has been on IR.....let alone a healthy second round pick. I know Cowher likes to bring them along slow, but that is ridiculous. Even for a "project" player. He must be making no progress.....

Scott Sheilds would have made more progress than Zo If he was given this kinda chance.

IMO, either he can't do it, or he is not trying hard enough. Either way he should be cut.
I think there are a lot of players that were probabally never given a chance, that would have made more progress than Zo has. There are hundreds of players that want it bad, and want to work hard to get there.....ala. James Harrison and Dedrick Roper. Hell, we got two already on our roster. I would much rather see them keep Roper than Zo.

Sorry, don't get me started on Zo.....you don't want to see my blood pressure get that high. I thought he was gonna be a stud. What a let down!
Zo really pisses me off too..especially after spending such a high draft pick on a guy like this. Every time he plays, he's missing tackles, sacks, blowing right by the running back, not getting off blocks. It's really dissapointing for a player like him to not pan out.

Scott Shields, man he was supposed to be the second coming...and what about Jeremy Staadt!!
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote