Old 06-19-2006, 10:14 AM   #29
ARKIESTEEL
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 2268
Default Re: i hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan12
u kno wat i hate! i hate the people that say there steeler fans from out of state but the only reason they like them is because there good! im not sayin names but if ur one of them come on u can do better than that! wat do u think!?

I have never been one to realy stir trouble but this is a post I cant let fly. I dont feel that i have to explain or defend my love for the Steelers, folks who know me know the truth. Not to be mean but your lack of education is palin to see in your spelling and the words you choose to use. Please save the gangster talk for your young freinds it barely is understandable. I see by your profile madden is your job so i take it your on summer break from middle school. I will leave you with this and post nothing else to you ever agian think before you talk look around and see that the Steeler nation is a lot more than just the city of Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh may be the center of this nation and our holy city but there are many of us from the UK to NYC and all parts in the middle that love the Steelers and have for a great long while.

sorry to anyone this may offend

BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
ARKIESTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote