View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 12:43 PM   #8
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290
Default Re: Ben will be fined. Driver fined also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipratiug
There is alot of talk about Ben on t he threads. what about Holmes? I dunno about the rest of ya, but for 26 years i've been waiting for another super bowl to come to pittsburgh and now that we got one we're getting alot of bad luck. alot of these NFL players think they can just do and say what ever they want. Holmes needs kicked off the team. We don't need a T.O in Pittsburgh, and i'm pretty sure that everyone can aggree with me on that. There is no room for error for this team this year. after what they prooved last year, every nfl team is going to be looking at us to take the title from. It will not be hard to trash us up and down the feild if we have a team that isn't playing right, and doesn't have their head in the game. God smiled down upon the Steelers 7 months ago. Let's hope he is still doing it.
Well I'm not one for defending a team cancer like T.O. But in his defense. When has T.O. ever been arrested for anything? I can never think of anything. So at least Owens has never been arrested and has been very productive in his NFL career. Where Holmes hasn't even stepped on the field yet and has been arrested twice. I don't know of the details regarding this latest Holmes arrest.

Owens is at least smart enough to avoid putting himself in situations to get arrested. Owens only problems have been he doesn't know when to shut his mouth and he destroys his teams chemistry. Hardly criminal in my mind.
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote