View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 05:48 PM   #88
ironcitychef
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 109
Default Re: Patriots...America's Team??????

I thought this thread would be dead by now, but since I haven't been here in awhile...

HW, its not who I say it is, just want you to give us some insight who you might think it could be since you don't think the title should exist. It wasn't hard for DKM to post an opinion. Even if you don't want to name a specific team, how bout just being a contirbuting member and helps us who want to talk about it create some updated criteria? Too much to ask I guess. Don't want to start up old stuff, just didn't want you to think I wasn't here anymore.

As for traveling and home games, I haven't gotten a call on the Steelers season ticket waiting list yet, so I think we are good in that department. And traveling, I think it is important that a fan base support your team on the road and home. Teams like GB, PIT, and the Boys always have had "visible" fans where I have cooked. I know I saw Brister jerseys, Stewart shirts, and other bad year players stuff in public. I never saw a Grogan jersey though. Just makes me think America's team should be loveable in good and bad which is why I can see the Sox being ahead of the Pats in Boston.