Long time Steeler fan and visiter to this great site, I just decided to become a member. A few observations:
1) Ike Taylor has not looked good this pre season, I hope we don't regret not signing Keenan Lewis.
2) The OL is worrisome because guys are getting beat one on one so the pass/run scheme doesn't matter.
3) I think Sanders will have a better year than Brown
4) Dwyer is the best RB thus far, but needs to hold on to the ball
5) I know it is only pre season, but after watching other pre season games, the Steelers offense seems outdated and predictable