View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 07:09 AM   #27
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 1,684 Times in 790 Posts
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: XBOX One

I have my Xbox One on reserve. I was just as pissed off as anyone else when they initially came out with all the restrictions but the gaming community spoke up and now there's no stupid restrictions nor is there a requirement to have the Kinect connected to the system at all times. Microsoft back tracked, admitted that they marketed the system poorly, and had to eat their words. I've been happy enough with my original Xbox and my Xbox 360 that I'm giving the Xbox One a chance. There's too many exclusives on the Xbox that I love that I just am not willing to give up. Halo, Forza, Gears of War etc..

That's not to say I won't be getting a PS4. I'll just be buying it at a later time instead. I'm pretty excited for both system. I think both are going to be exciting and if I have both that means the great exclusives on both systems can be part of my gaming collection. I'm more of an across the board gamer, I don't jump on one particular bandwagon unless I am wronged. I came soo close to abandoning the Xbox ONE but Microsoft listened so I'll show a little faith.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IowaSteeler927 For This Useful Post:
Bayz101 (08-23-2013)