View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #21
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 22201
My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: I just remembered something on our first game against the Ravens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
Never said he won with Singletaries team. I said that we can judge his ability as a coach when he ultimately loses some of the guys who are on their now due to the cap. Tomlin has shown he can but Jim hasn't yet.

Jim is a good coach, no one is arguing that. To say he's better than Tomlin when he hasn't accomplished anything Tomlin has is silly.

Also, did you forget that John almost had a mutiny earlier this year with his own players? That screams great coach to me.
Tomlin showed he can? Please bro, the steelers have consistently gotten weaker every season under Tomlin. If ur happy with 8-8 and shitty discipline then good for you.

Almost had a mutiny? Ha ha man. Perennial playoff coach, multiple afc championship appearances and and most recently a superbowl win with 98% of his own players. John built and coaches his own team. Dude went from a special teams coach to a superbowl winning head coach and has nothing but success doing it. An "almost mutiny" is a pathetic argument on your behalf. Tomlin has had locker room issues as well. He couldn't even get a second year wide receiver to act like he should. Problems with a vet RB, not to mention the reoccuring highschool mistakes and penalties the team has been making and can't seem to correct. Tomlins good for his age but harbaugh is waaaay better.

Like I said. Be happy with 8-8 and the other seasons Tomlin had that fell apart in the second half of the season. Tomlin ain't as good as u think man. Take the blinders off bro.