View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 04:15 PM   #26
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 24,446 Times in 9,906 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: I just remembered something on our first game against the Ravens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfury02 View Post
people want Harbaughs over Tomlin because they remind them of Cowher with his early years' sideline antics and emotional speeches

Tomlin is closer to Emperor Noll than most people realize - start blaming fat cats and not the coaches

Who on this board thinks Pete Carroll was a great coach before Marshawn Lynch and Russell Wilson? Now he is one of "the best and brightest"

Great players make great coaches

Before either Harbaugh made it to the Super Bowl, neither could hold Tomlin's jock in the eyes of Steelers fans

just keep in mind they didn't have to face the Steelers and the last time we played them they 1. Barely beat us with Leftwich and 2. Lost to us with Charlie Batch.

Again, the 5-3/6-3 Steelers of last season who beat the defending champs Giants were not a team the Ravens wanted to face in the playoffs

injuries, blah, blah, blah - just watch the Ravens lose tonight
This sums up my thoughts... especially the part about beating them with Batch and almost beating them with Leftwich... and the part about 6-3 and no one wanting a piece of the Steelers... and, well, it's all awesome.
teegre is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to teegre For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (09-05-2013), Confounding Factor (09-05-2013), harrison'samonster (09-05-2013)