Thread: Steelers @ Jets
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 01:34 AM   #4
tailgatejoe
Water Boy

Member Number: 25311
Default Re: Steelers @ Jets

Hey guys, I run TailgateJoe.com, the largest gameday fan club/tailgate party for the NY Jets and one of the larger parties in the NFL. We are not pro caterers or a commercial enterprise, just hardcore fans like you who also have a passion for food, bbq, and grilling. I travel to Jets away games every year so I know how tough it can be to get in the whole gameday experience when traveling into enemy territory. Soooo, I wanted to stop by to personally welcome any Steelers fans who are cool and not interested in being trouble to our party in the lot before the game. We are family and visiting fan friendly. As long as you are not looking to cause trouble you are welcome to come have a great time with us.

To the board mods, not trying to be spammy, just a football fan here trying to extend a courtesy to fellow fans.

If anyone has any questions about our party, or about Metlife and NY/NJ feel free to post here or email me, you can find my contact info through the site.

Check out this clip from our home opener, we have some testimonial from some visiting fans,

tailgatejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tailgatejoe For This Useful Post:
Galax Steeler (10-08-2013), harrison'samonster (10-08-2013)