View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 10:04 AM   #14
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 4,970 Times in 2,352 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Too Early For a Must Win? Nope!

honestly, they can only afford to lose two more, and then HOPE for some help. I can see a 10-6 team sitting at home this year - especially with the undefeated Broncos and Chiefs, along with the one loss NE. That's 3/6, then Bengals/Ravens/Steelers for 3 or 4 Spot.

9-7 MIGHT get us the 6 seed. If we see an improvement on the road like we did at Jets then so be it. if they turn this thing around, it'll be biggerturnaround than 05, with or without a SB victory.

Baltimore x2
Cincy
Cleveland x2
Raiders - west coast team - yikes!
NE
GB

that's an effing gauntlet - who am I missing that makes you feel better? Nothing is impossible but PHEW. they complete that with only a couple losses and they're SB ready IMO

Who the hell wants Clowney? I don't - he'll play out his rookie contract and look for something larger elsewhere. His attitude does suck, regardless of spurs or anything else. and it's been published many times. Look it up. Very rarely anymore do you get a 180 turnaround from these big names that are always out and always have something negative out there about them
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to steelfury02 For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (10-19-2013)