IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 1,724 Times in 805 Posts
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Big 10 sucks, SEC rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggermatt15 View Post
I hear you man, and Iowa has had some good teams that kind of flew under the radar over the last several years. And then when they upset a team like OSU, the media doesn't give them the deserved attention. Crazy.

I also dislike Meyer in that he basically "campaigned" for Michigan and Ohio State NOT to play in the BCS Title Game in 2006. Meyer spewed all this nonsense how there should NOT be a rematch for the Title and how his Gators were deserving of a shot to play for it all. What a clown. He got his way and UM was not in the game. It POs me because 2 years ago we had a regular season rematch in the Title game, LSU vs. Alabama. I didn't see Meyer commenting on that one.....
Meyer only cares when it effects him. The officiating in the 2006 Outback bowl was blatantly terrible and the Hawkeyes got straight up robbed by the Conference USA refs. Urban Meyer tried to call it a well officiated game. Watch this and tell me it was well officiated...

Florida fans even admit this was a horribly officiated game. How in the ever-loving fuck do you call a facemask penalty on the guy that got facemasked? I can't even talk too much about this game, still boils my blood to this day. Screw Urban Meyer.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IowaSteeler927 For This Useful Post:
JPPT1974 (10-31-2013), sluggermatt15 (11-01-2013)