Old 11-01-2013, 05:17 PM   #13
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,515 Times in 1,583 Posts
My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: PS4 accessories!

What Xbox needs to learn is that they can go make a game with the intention of simply telling a story and nothing else, and have that game be a HUGE success. The Last of Us was an amazing exclusive, and Playstation has put out several great "one and done" exclusives like it with great success. I would buy a Playstation system for a Naughty Dog game after playing Uncharted and The Last of Us. Not everything needs to be turned into a franchise, and not every game needs to spawn 13 parts. I feel that you need to quit while you're ahead and branch out into new ideas and tell new stories.

Even if Halo 4 turned out to be an excellent game (to me), I don't think i'd buy an Xbox One on Halo 5 alone, and I certainly wouldn't buy it based on Forza with Gran Turismo on Playstation. Gears of War? Meh. Titanfall? Now THAT looks like some fun, but I don't like Microsofts attitude towards customers with that game and i'm not sure i'd want to fill their pockets in any way after some of the immature shit they said about it. Trying to stick it to the customers is the last thing they need to be doing right now.

I'll buy a PS4 and Xbox One will be a future consideration.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote