Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 5,806 Times in 2,684 Posts
Default Re: No Timetable For Return of Dolphins' OT Jonathan Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane View Post
Then his size matters even less.

Regardless, how it's labeled or how that label is defined is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is, Incognito is scum, and the things he's saying (and potentially doing) to Martin are reprehensible and deserving of punishment. And their teammates and front office coming to Incognito's defense is despicable.
Martin probably is done in the NFL since he has violated "the code" (which until recently included playing with a concussion) of being a tough guy

"I think Jonathan Martin is a weak person," said one personnel man, speaking on the condition of anonymity. "If Incognito did offend him racially, that's something you have to handle as a man!...

Said another: "Guys are going to be guys, if you know what I mean. I'm sure there are some instances of 'taking things too far,' but that happens everywhere. You handle it in house -- fight, handle it on the field, joke about it, etc -- and keep it moving."...

Said one personnel man: "Incognito is an A-Hole, however I'm pretty sure you would want him beside you if you are in a bar fight. Tough as nails."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...hie-incognito/