IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 1,802 Times in 844 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Greatest... show... ever. I haven't watched the latest episode yet either, but I DVR as well (hate commercials).
Yeah much more enjoyable without the commercials. Though half the time I forget to fast forward though them...

It is pretty awesome. FX just seems to be able to crank out awesome TV shows. I'm also a big fan of The Shield, and American Horror Story.

I will say this season is getting crazier and crazier. **Spoiler Alert** Looks like Gemma is going to step it up to the next level. Unser should have never told her what Tara did. Even after he gave Gemma that sappy speech about taking the high road, it's GEMMA. I highly doubt she's going to let Tara's attempt to frame her go unanswered. Gemma is a control freak that'll do anything to keep her family and SAMCRO intact.

I'm also interested to see what else goes on with the heat having been placed on SAMCRO and the Byz Lats for the school shootings since that DA let the media get involved. Nero is now free, so I think that shows that that DA is willing to go to any lengths to get the Sons versus letting Nero Padilla take the rap for them.

Can't wait to watch tonight's episode.
IowaSteeler927 is online now   Reply With Quote