View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 01:35 PM   #14
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMom View Post
Good episode of SoA this week. I'm really surprised everyone just flipped on Tara like that.

Gonna be crazy what Jax does. He is piiiiiiissed. I don't blame her too much though. Her kids are getting kidnapped and almost blown up because of his shit. And Gemma is just out there. They've got to know it's not safe to be around them. We'll see...maybe he swallows his pride and lets her take them away. Doubt it though.
If he doesn't see it and let her go, his chances of finding salvation for his club and his own soul will be in dire straits. He has to come to the realization that this life, as it is now, is not safe or good for his family. What Tara has done is not much different than what Jax, Clay, Gemma, or any other member of the club would have done to protect what they find important to them. They have they ability to be able to justify the unjustifiable if it suits their needs, morality be damned. It would be the height of hypocrisy for Jax to condemn her for this when he himself has done much worse in the name of protecting his family and club. There will be no hope for Jax or the Sons if he hurts Tara.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
43Hitman (11-20-2013), IowaSteeler927 (11-07-2013)