IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 1,710 Times in 801 Posts
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
If he doesn't see it and let her go, his chances of finding salvation for his club and his own soul will be in dire straits. He has to come to the realization that this life, as it is now, is not safe or good for his family. What Tara has done is not much different than what Jax, Clay, Gemma, or any other member of the club would have done to protect what they find important to them. They have they ability to be able to justify the unjustifiable if it suits their needs, morality be damned. It would be the height of hypocrisy for Jax to condemn her for this when he himself has done much worse in the name of protecting his family and club. There will be no hope for Jax or the Sons if he hurts Tara.
You put it brilliantly my friend. That's my line of thinking as well. Look at all the shit Tara's been through, Jax is being hypocritical by even being angry with her at all. Who in their right mind would want their kids anywhere near that kind of life? Does he want his wife to end up like Donna? Killed at the hands of another member of his club because of paranoia? Let Tara go, get the club into legitimate business and into good standing with the community of Charming again, and then maybe try to coax Tara into coming back.

I love how Gemma is oh so hurt by what Tara did and how she wants revenge. As if that psychopathic old broad hasn't done much worse. Giving the green light on her husband for trying to get the club out of the IRA gun business anyone?
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IowaSteeler927 For This Useful Post:
43Hitman (11-20-2013), Buddha Bus (11-08-2013)