View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 04:29 AM   #16
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
You put it brilliantly my friend. That's my line of thinking as well. Look at all the shit Tara's been through, Jax is being hypocritical by even being angry with her at all. Who in their right mind would want their kids anywhere near that kind of life? Does he want his wife to end up like Donna? Killed at the hands of another member of his club because of paranoia? Let Tara go, get the club into legitimate business and into good standing with the community of Charming again, and then maybe try to coax Tara into coming back.

I love how Gemma is oh so hurt by what Tara did and how she wants revenge. As if that psychopathic old broad hasn't done much worse. Giving the green light on her husband for trying to get the club out of the IRA gun business anyone?
Exactly. Just when I think there's hope for Gemma and that Nero has brought some kind of balance and softness to her, she goes all psycho-bitch again. She's just not ever going to change. Her soul is lost with little hope of ever being salvaged if Nero can't get through to her enough to change her ways.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
43Hitman (11-20-2013)