View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 04:43 AM   #7
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 1,724 Times in 805 Posts
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Halo 4

I thought Halo 4 was a breath of fresh air for the series. Graphically it's the best looking Halo game by a mile and a half, and the gameplay was prototypical Halo. The story was the best part, they finally gave us some insight into Master Chief and what makes him tick. I always thought Bungie could've done better in the storytelling department. Master Chief was just a monotone automaton in previous Halo games, but in Halo 4 I felt like it was the first time I was really gaining some insight into the character.

I also like that 343 is following the Forerunner trilogy of books. Bungie just kind of did their own thing but I always thought there could be so much more to the Halo universe that they just weren't tapping into.

The last feeling I get when playing Halo is any kind of Call of Duty Deja Vu. Halo 4 couldn't be further from Call of Duty. Much more flushed out and less predictable experience than any of the recent Call of Duty titles. Halo is also not an annual release like Call of Duty is.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IowaSteeler927 For This Useful Post:
Wagen (11-29-2013)