Super Moderator
Supporter

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 2,454 Times in 1,115 Posts
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Halo 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagen View Post
I see COD as a standard shooter. If a shooter is better than COD then it's good, if it's not as good then it's shit.

I like Halo.....apart from The Flood. I have played Reach and Halo 4 much more than the first three. The main reason for that is there being no Flood in those games.

I know there had to be a three way fight. But if the third faction had been a better thought out enemy than the Flood, I wouldn't have liked the original trilogy, I'd have loved it.
You know I didn't mind the Flood in Halo: Combat Evolved or in Halo 2. They truly became the most annoying in Halo 3.

The enemies I really hated were the Brutes. They just seemed like a lazy design overall. Just basically big old gorillas, I felt like Bungie ripped off Planet of the Apes just a little bit. I never found them very fun or interesting to fight. I've always enjoyed fighting the combination of Elites/Grunts/Jackals as I feel like they offer a better variety and less predictable behavior. I really like fighting the Prometheans in Halo 4. I think they're easily the most challenging enemies I've fought in any of the Halo games. Their AI just seems smarter and they work together very well to take you out.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote