IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 1,776 Times in 835 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: XBOX One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagen View Post
The Kinect won't be a system seller without a game that shows us the kind of potential MS believes it has. It may even be a drag on sales until such a game is made.

MS have staked a heck of a lot on it. So I'd be surprised if they haven't got something in the pipeline.
I like it just for the fact that I can use it to operate my system, and if you enjoy uploading your own gameplay videos the connect allows you to add your own commentary to your DVR'd gaming clips, and you can also shoot your own videos to add on to your gameplay clips or have it appear frame-in-frame with your gameplay clips.

So far I've actually used it in Madden 25. You can call your audibles, hike the ball, and perform other functions with your Kinect. You can also use it in Battlefield for to turn your head and look in vehicles, and you can turn on Kinect leaning. So if you want to shoot around a corner you actually physically lean over and your character in game leans. It's a bit of a touchy feature so you have to get the sensitivity set right but it comes in handy from time to time.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IowaSteeler927 For This Useful Post:
Wagen (12-04-2013)