Old 12-07-2013, 05:06 PM   #5
IowaSteeler927
The Corn Shucking Hippie
Supporter

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 3,777 Times in 1,708 Posts
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Iowa defeats Nebraska Nov. 29th 2013

I can't believe they haven't fired Bo Pelini. I'll be honest I despise the guy. He's got a poor attitude, he's a poor role model for his players and for the young adults and kids that are watching these games, and he's one of the sorest losers I've ever seen. They have the guy on tape insulting his own fanbase, he's been penalized multiple times for his sideline temper tantrums, and he's been caught screaming his head off at his players.

He actually tried to say Kirk Ferentz should have been penalized when he was questioned about getting flagged. He then called the call a chickenshit call. The guy can't even take responsibility for his own actions, always blaming everyone else but himself. To say Ferentz should've been penalized is idiotic at best. Ferentz rarely ever gets animated and when he does he has good reason to do so. In this game one of our guys got sucker punched, the refs didn't see it, it didn't get flagged, the perpetrator wasn't ejected and hence Ferentz was angry. He wasn't just being an ass because he can't control himself like Pelini.

Thanks though! Sorry to go off on a tangent, I just can't stand Bo Pelini.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IowaSteeler927 For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (12-07-2013)