Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 4,039 Times in 1,783 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: Petition to Keep 2014 Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
Yeah I wouldn't sticky it. Save the stickies for more important things though I'm flattered that Teegre suggested it.

Bit of an update, I looked up celebrity Steelers fans and went around posting the link on their pages. I highly doubt any of them pay any attention to it but who knows. Billy Gardell in particular is a rabid Steelers fan. His facebook page even has a quote that "You can take a man out of Pittsburgh, but you can't take the Pittsburgh out of a man". I could honestly see him signing the petition.

I'm trying to think of everything that I can right now. At this stage getting the word out and just getting people to take one second to sign is the most important thing. If everyone else shares the link it'll be that many more people that see it.

Will this get us anywhere? Who knows? But I know one thing. A draft pick is a draft pick. Whether it's a 7th Rounder or a 1st Rounder every draft pick is important. Antonio Brown was a 6th Round Draft Pick, so sometimes those late round guys pan out and I'd hate to see us miss out because of this ridiculous penalty that's being levied against the entirety of the franchise.
I just feel that with the mass amount of sticky threads we have that making this a sticky will simply make it even harder to see. I do plan on making a compilation thread and putting all the other stickies in that and maybe then this will be seen a little better, along with the rules.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bayz101 For This Useful Post:
IowaSteeler927 (12-11-2013), Lady Steel (12-11-2013), teegre (12-11-2013)