View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 09:54 AM   #14
j-dawg
Team Captain

Member Number: 2228
Default Re: L.A.R.K. Program, politcally incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder
I was sent a joke that I thought was funny,maybe due to my political views maybe not, and posted it under HUMOR because I thought it would be enjoyed by SOME fellow board members. Also in the title of the post it states" politically incorrect ", that should have warned you about the content and if you still decided to read the joke be prepared. A serious political post would not be put under the classification of HUMOR.

Personally I think jokes about people dying ,especially before they are even in the ground, are in very poor taste !! I would rather be politically incorrect than MORALLY BANKRUPT !! Also puppy DAWG didn't anyone ever teach you bout opinions?? ... opinions are like a**holes everybody has one and your definitely a big one.

BTW what defense has ever been FRY'ED???

well... i'm sure bill maher wouldn't have told this joke... but i'm glad you think that it is incorrect to hold prisoners without due process.

as far as morality speaks... i find it rather funny you taking the high road.... thought this one was a gem....

Quote:
Carson and Peyton will certainly enjoy rubbing each other 's balls getting ready for games
it makes sense that you can't write back an intelligent response.... instead you call me a big A-hole... maybe you should follow some of your own advice.....

Quote:
Please don't take this personally but I think the Mods have to come up with a new category... Inane and Assine
i don't intend on responding any further on this thread.... we have a difference of opinion here, and i hope that we can find common ground in other areas....