Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,517 Times in 1,584 Posts
My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Battlefield 4 is out

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
I will say that this patch hasn't done anything that I've noticed that has fixed the game. Conquest still crashes to the home screen, and I feel like there's more lag going on since the update.
I played a 64-man match of conquest last night without any issues. Only time I lag is when i'm uploading game footage in the background, and that's obviously because my upload speed is being used. I have heard that the PS4 version has been overall stable whereas the Xbox One version has had some serious issues. Not sure why, really. Both consoles use the same AMD technology.

Have you had success with other game modes? I played a few games of TDM, a game of 64 player Conquest and a match of Defuse before getting of yesterday. I had a squad of about 3 with me throughout the time, as well, and I was uploading footage at one point without much trouble. I'm assuming DICE is having problems with the Xbox One platform that they haven't spoke about because it shouldn't have taken them as long as it did to release the patch.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote