View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 09:25 PM   #10
SteelersGirlTN7
Starter

Member Number: 71
Default Re: Black & Gold Gatherings for Out-of-Town Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejoy71
But there is nothing like having a Steeler Bar in a city of a team that we smoked in the playoffs (Colts). It is on a fairly busy street so after the game we ran out of the bar and on to the sidewalk and waved our towles. Some Colt fan fliped us of and someone said, "There is no ring (Super Bowl) on that finger." The Colts have played the Steelers 3 times in the playoffs since moving to Indy and have lost the all. www.indysteelers.com

Count
On
Loosing
To
Steelers
Its somewhat of a Peyton Manning love fest here too - being in Nashville and being that Peyton is an ex Vol. I go to the Box Seat in Hermitage to watch the games. Steelers fans take that place over on sundays! LOL. And funny too is, as the season goes on and the Tittans start doing worse, the lesser amount of fans that come in there. During the Colts playoff game, I was running around w/ this improptu sign I made w/ a napkin and a blue highlighter LOL .. it said
D-a
C-olts
A-re
F-inished

for those ever so annoying DCAF commercials we used to see out of Peyton. I got a couple of fingers too LOL

I am so stoked for this new season to start! Are we there yet?
SteelersGirlTN7 is offline   Reply With Quote