View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 03:18 AM   #9
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Draft prospect Michael Sam comes out as gay

Well, looks like the ignorance has already begun to flow.

NFL Assistant Has A Horribly Anti-Gay Explanation For Why The League Isn't Ready For Michael Sam
By Tony Manfred
7 hours ago
AP

Minutes after NFL Draft prospect Michael Sam announced he's gay, Sports Illustrated ran an article in which several anonymous people working in the NFL threw cold water on the news.

It's a sobering reminder that the environment Sam is about to enter isn't entirely supportive of gay players.

The most horrible quote came from an unnamed NFL player personnel assistant, who said:

"I don't think football is ready for it just yet. In the coming decade or two, it's going to be acceptable, but at this point in time it's still a man's man game. To call somebody a [gay slur] is still so commonplace. It'd chemically imbalance an NFL locker room and meeting room."

It's important to note that this isn't an assistant saying that this is the thought within the league. This is a person speaking for himself.

(Read More:) http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nfl-as...021059968.html

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
fer522 (02-10-2014), harrison'samonster (02-10-2014), JonM229 (02-10-2014), Lady Steel (02-10-2014)