Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 8,543 Times in 3,762 Posts
Default Tony Siragusa is doing Depends ads

WTF

Tony Siragusa: The New Face of Male Light Bladder Leakage

Former National Football League defensive tackle Tony Siragusa is telling men to put on pads -- and it has nothing to do with football.

The host of the DIY network's "Man Caves" is pitching Depend Guards and Shields in the "Guard Your Manhood" campaign...

Mr. Siragusa isn't saying he has the problem himself, but is using humor and machismo to lighten the subject.

"I'm Tony Siragusa, and I've been around the toughest guys in football," opens the 30-second ad from Ogilvy & Mather , New York. "And now I'm training guys who leak a little to guard their manhood with man-style protection." ...

"Men entering the category are pretty confused," ... "They don't really understand what solutions are available to them." Mr. Siragusa was chosen because of his masculine image and ability to project "the masculinity and normalcy of the condition and making men know they're not alone in this journey," she said. "He's also known as kind of a straight shooter."

http://adage.com/article/news/tony-s...e-line/240969/

My first choice as the pitchman would have been Tom Brady but I guess he would have cost too much
Buddha Bus (02-15-2014), harrison'samonster (02-14-2014), NSMaster56 (02-15-2014)