Old 02-18-2014, 06:21 PM   #12
NSMaster56
Team Owner

Member Number: 23979
Thanked 3,282 Times in 1,519 Posts
Default Re: Antonio Brown on NFL Live on ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pczach View Post
ESPN and NFL Network are a necessary evil to me. When I don't have time to do everything on line, I can gather a ton of information in a short period of time. That's especially true on the days leading up to the draft, listing all available FA, franchise tag designations, etc...

You're right though. They can be annoying at times, and many of these "expert" analysts don't know their asses from a hole in the ground. They just say anything sometimes, when I know I've done the research on a particular player and know what they're saying isn't correct. Pretty sad.
Analyst #1: Look, pczach, let me tell you something, alright?!

You can't win in the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE without a passing attack. YOU JUST CAN'T!!!

If I'm Ben Roethlisberger and I take a look around the league, what do I see? I see Drew Brees with a loaded offense in New Orleans. I see Peyton Manning setting records in Denver. I see Joe Flacco throwing his team to a Super Bowl and Tom Brady lighting up the scoreboard every week. Then I look at the Pittsburgh Steelers... a "smash mouth" football team, run the ball first is what they do best. If I'm Ben and I see that I say, 'I just can't do it on my own'.

What do you think?

Analyst #2: Peyton Manning, Tom Brady?!

Analyst #3: Peyton Manning, Tom Brady?!

Analyst #1: PEYTON MANNING---TOM BRADY!!!

Analyst #2: PEYTON MANNING, TOM BRADY!

Analyst #3: PEYTON MANNING, TOM BRADY!

All: PEYTON MANNING, TOM BRADY!!!

Analyst #1: Well, I'm glad we settled that guys. Coming up, PEYTON MANNING, TOM BRADY!
NSMaster56 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NSMaster56 For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (02-18-2014), pczach (02-18-2014)