View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 10:18 AM   #16
jb500ex
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 24020
Default Re: Steelers run defense needs help but a nose tackle might not be the answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_AND_YELLOW View Post
1. Blame the poor tackling from the LBs and DBs

2. I understand but the NT position isn't the reason why offenses become one-dimensional, great front 7 play does(you would probably agree but I'm just saying)

2. the 93 yrd td run by Pryor was because of being to aggressive. Gotta go back and look at the play(wish i wasn't reminded lol) but Woodley and Clark are the players should be blamed for that TD run.

4. teams averaged 2.6ypc up the middle when McLendon was in the line up(1st & 2nd downs).

Gotcha but our run defense was very good(for having 2 rookies at LB and Clarks bad tackling) at the end of the season it was the big plays earlier in the season that made us have the 21st ranked run defense
You couldn't be more wrong Timmons is the one that screwed that play. Woodley and Timmons admitted he was wrong. Wood let's job on that play was to crash down no matter what and timdong was suppose to fill his spot. But I know this board will never say a negative thing about the genius we pay 9 mill a year for
jb500ex is offline   Reply With Quote