View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 10:26 PM   #22
BCEDGE
Water Boy

Member Number: 2197
Default Re: What is it like to be around Steeler fans all the time???

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersGirlTN7
Im in Titan land, and I get the same crap speeches about changing my allegiance LOL NEVER gonna happen. I don't even root for the Titans when theyre not playing the Steelers.

You see Steelers fans here more often than you would think, b/c a lot of people followed them before there was a team here.

And, every game day, theres a bar I go to where we just take it over LOL Theres always a big group of us there!

Aww man, now Im home sick for the bar on gameday!!! :-)
You have no idea how many arguments I got into back in the day here in charlotte. All these fans saying well the Steelers are my second favorite team now. (There is a HUGE Steeler base here in North Carolina). I told them all, I understand yes cheer for the Panthers also, but you are either a Steelers fan or you are not. I swear I almost got into a fight in a bar once over it...lol.
If you think the Steelers won the Super Bowl because of the officials...you are nothing but a jealous pathetic idiot. They won because they were better...nothing more nothing less. I am sorry your team wasn't good enough.
BCEDGE is offline   Reply With Quote