Old 02-28-2014, 10:53 AM   #3
Joelbushbaum
Starter

Member Number: 25082
My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: My mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt15 View Post
Llike your draft-although I would likely be looking for defense in round #1, but Evans is a beast. Just not sure the Baptiste is year one ready and Pitt needs an infusion of speed and playmaking ability in the secondary, may be a more year one ready option in round #2 which has been a tough spot in past drafts. I think you other picks all have potential and seem to fit where you have them slotted. I don't know O'Donnell (not sure I would take a punter given the amount of needs. Like Borland as well, not sure he is Farrior quality, but if he is there in round 3-I'm good with selection. Is Kerr better than Ellis?? Like the Prosch selection.
IF we want a Big WR, it has to be early. Evans should work well with Ben's improvisational skills. With him and Brown, we would be very hard to defend!

We ranked 31st in punting. A good punter can help a defense by forcing fair catches or pinning the ball inside the 10 yard line.

Borland is more like a poor man's Zach Thomas, but outside of Timmons our ILB's are rather poor.

No CB we draft will start this year, but Ike and Troy will need to be replaced soon as they are costly and on the decline.
Joelbushbaum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Joelbushbaum For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (02-28-2014)