View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 12:20 PM   #4
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: New Rules for 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786
New Rule:Girls need to stop bitching about their guys until they get a better taste in men.
I don't bitch at my guy unless he breaks one of my 4 cardinal rules...

1. Please (and I ask nicely) put the toilet seat down when you're done twizzling.

2. Don't pull the covers over my head at 3 AM (or any other time) when you have a gas attack. It isn't funny and quite frankly - it STINKS.

3. If you can throw your clothes on the floor next to the hamper, take that mega second and put the damned things IN it!

This one is a biggie (my ex-husband was the master of this)...

4. Don't EVER leave your wax-infested Q-tips on the bathroom sink. (My exH stopped doing it, though, after I gathered them all up in a baggie over a month's period of time and put them in his lunch bag).

I'll mow the lawn, do the dishes, wash the clothes, iron what needs to be pressed and put all of your clothes away, clean the house, cook all of the meals, change the oil in the cars, clean the bathroom walls and floor (and seat) after you guys are done having target practice, and anything else you ask me to do, but when I ask that you perform a menial task such as taking out the garbage, I don't want a song and dance.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote