steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 4,896 Times in 2,311 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Mike Munchak could be Steelers' biggest addition of 2014

Quote:
Im here to see if we can get that seventh Super Bowl trophy in that case and help these players become as good as they can be, Munchak told Steelers.com on Thursday. From what I can see on tape, this is a good, young group that wants to be the best and its going to be fun working with them. I see myself as a teacher.

You dont want to be that weak-link guy, Munchak said. Be accountable and if you dont have a good ethic were not going to be very good. Im big on being prepared, being prepared for the moment. Its a young group, so Im looking forward to getting to know them and working with them and getting the job done.

1. Eff yea Munch - I think he can be a big reason they get that 7th. If Ben has some of the best protection and a 1-2 punch run game gets going = hard to beat - this will take so much heat off of the defense if we can protect Ben and play with a lead

2. Munchak has some serious talent and great attitudes to work with on the O-line - I for one am really psyched to see what he does with Beachum, Adams, Gilbert in that order

I'VE GOT SOME YOUTHFUL ADJUSTMENTS FOR 'DAT AZZ
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to steelfury02 For This Useful Post:
BLACK_AND_YELLOW (04-11-2014), harrison'samonster (04-12-2014), SteelerJT (04-11-2014), teegre (04-11-2014)