View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 03:32 PM   #18
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,640 Times in 1,573 Posts
Default Re: G.o.T. who killed the king ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMom View Post
He got it off of reddit. And his is just a theory like ours. Everything he mentioned is in the episode though, it's just tiny details we didn't notice right off the bat.

What I meant by spoiler, is that if someone hasn't seen the episode yet, all they need to to is look at thread titles in the locker room, and the episode is spoiled lol. The only thing I didn't know from cnew's comment was that the poisonous crystals were called "The Strangler." I don't know how true the theory is either, having not read the books, but it makes sense. I don't see it spoiling any other future events, just explaining this one. Unless you didn't want this explained quite yet? I could understand that. I was already 99% sure the Tyrells did this though, it was just the how and why that I wasn't 100% on. Now I'm just a little clearer on the how. Not that huge of a spoiler if you ask me.
ummm...poisonous crystals with a specific name... i don't think i'd call that a theory formed from that episode .....that would be a big coincidence ..no ?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is online now   Reply With Quote