Old 07-22-2005, 02:56 PM   #13
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 420
Default Re: Whats More Important ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbensgirl7
Hey, this is not to be mean, but do you blame the guy. When he was with the Bengals...he was pissed that they didn't have heart. You know...I would hate to be the worst team in football, losing week in and week out, and see your teamates sitting there laughing on the sidelines. Spikes seemed to have the same problem in Ciny. It seemed like for a while those are the only two guys that wanted to win! I dunno....just my opinion. However, the team has changed and I give you guys credit for that, the players now have a taste of winning and I see them giving it their all now!
He started whining about leaving when Rudi was showing his stuff while he was injured....Spikes said he wanted to go a few years before he left but dillon all the sudden wanted to go when he heard he would have to share time with a better back...I am glad he is gone it gave Rudi his chance to shine and boy is he shining better then corey did....If he had heart here his records wouldn't have been broken in one season by Rudi so that alone shows what kind of heart his whining ass had.
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote