The_Joker
Team Owner

Member Number: 24540
Thanked 1,260 Times in 670 Posts
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: U.S. Patent Office cancels multiple Redskins trademarks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stairway to 7 View Post
It's funny, as the world propels itself towards more and more conflicts, the gap between richer and poorer here and everywhere else, fuel shortages to come, millions starving to death, slavery and exploitation rife in parts of the world - what do people shit the bed about?

Names of sports teams.

The absurdity and naivete of the political correctness generation astonishes me, egged on by govts and elites and the rich and powerful all the way i'll add, to ignore real issues and to make themselves feel better and sniff their own farts with their 'look at me i'm a caring human being' self-aggrandizing bs.

This is nothing to do with native americans it is to do with guilt riddled (all self inflicted) feeling good about themselves.

Do they give a flying fuck about starving africans and the rape of their continent over hundreds of years? nope.

But they're all butt hurt to hell over the Washington Redskins. It;'s all about THEM. Govt's etc laugh their asses off and these fools.

And i'm a left leaning liberal.
I'd like to see these feel-good PC nutjobs actually go on reservations and, I dunno, help their real problems.

Oh wait, that's right, these politicians don't really give a fuck about native americans, let alone the rest of us.
The_Joker is online now   Reply With Quote