View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 08:44 PM   #13
PhantomJB93
Team President

Member Number: 13907
My Mood: Drunk
Default Re: Areas the Steelers have strengthened the most.

It's definitely the RBs. It's crazy to think this time two years ago our RB stable was Dwyer-Redman-Rainey, and before Bell last year we had Dwyer-Jones-???. Bell-Blount-Archer is better in every possible way and will be the most notable change by far. I really do think this will be a consensus top 5 overall running game in the league by season's end.

Otherwise Shazier and Moats make the linebackers look a whole lot better. Moats can play both outside and inside and is better as a 5th linebacker than Williams or Foote were as starters. Shazier is going to be a star. And, finally, a (hopefully) full year of Worilds as an unquestioned starter instead of having him in and out bouncing around in different positions for whoever was hurt. I really hope we get a deal done with him before the season because I really do think he will put up 10+ sacks this year with his first consistent playing time in the same role and that he could be the solution on the left side for years to come (and yes, please make a thread about me in 3 years).
PhantomJB93 is offline   Reply With Quote