Old 07-23-2005, 01:24 PM   #22
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 420
Default Re: Big Ben is da man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbensgirl7
Cats-yes, your attendance is much better! It is still suprising to see how many Steeler fans are at the games when we are in town! It's been like that since my Dad started attending those games in '79. You never go to Pittsburgh and see the stadium overtaken by any fans.
The main thing here...is you asked why Bengals fans can annoy me...well the main thing is even through this playoff drought, I still hear crap every single offseason.
I understand it must be hard to be a Bengal fan at times (esp. in the 90s) and I commend you for being very loyal and devoted to your team!
He is devoted and lives in California so he has to hear all the shit we do but 20xs worst....And don't kid yourself Ben there is some fair weather fans among us, it is amzazing how we go from a hand full of fans to sell out crowds. However it is easy to tell who is fairweather by doing one simple thing...Ask them about past Bengals and one ? that gets them everytime who is a hall of famer that played his whole career with the bengals.
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote