View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 10:58 AM   #19
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 2,146 Times in 861 Posts
Default Re: Mike Adams: Is he fighting to make the team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
Haha... you mean the plays where the defender took an outside angle so wide to get around him, he simply had to turn and walk him outside of the pocket and play?

I saw that happen several times and the rusher was pushed so far out of the play he couldn't even sniff the qb.

Maybe next game y'all will watch our back up right tackle and appreciate Adams a bit more.

he will make the 53 man roster and likely be the primary right and left tackle reserved.
Appreciate Adams? For what? Being the best at not being the worst out of our bench players? Better hope our oline can stay healthy. If not, Ben would probably choose the option of jumping out of a 10 story window than to have Mike Adams fill in at LT. Adams is great at run blocking but Ive seen enough and don't even want to imagine the nightmare that was Jared Allen all over again. Adams may make the team but that doesn't make me all warm and fuzzy inside regardless of how awful Guy Whimper is. Adams, at this stage, should be heavens and above someone like Whimper and he simply isn't. I hope he comes around.