Joelbushbaum
Starter

Member Number: 25082
My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: NFL Network Replay: Steelers-NYGiants

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfury02 View Post
Don't jinx it dude.
No guarantees. The holding on Timmons was only part of it - it happens all the time. I'm a little agitated on that run play because the defense has given up a lot of big plays the past couple seasons. If you can't stop the run in a 3-4, everything else falls apart.

I am anxious as hell to see what Mitchell could do - he looked rusty as hell, which, is to be expected. I hope he gets on the same page with Troy and FAST.

I basically have the same feeling I had before the game - "??????" I really don't know what to expect. The Dri Archer play was pretty, but, not finishing is agitating as hell.

Anyways - here's to hoping we see a few TDs out of the first Team O before Wk1 and no more big plays in limited time by First team D.
With Ben the offense looks very good. Without him....we are bad offense. I miss Charlie Batch. I know he's too old now, but he was very capable as the back up.

On defense, our pass rush looked rather poor on many plays. The other QB had too much time. The coverage among the DBS is a little shaky. William Gay might be our most important 2nd string player on the team.
Joelbushbaum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joelbushbaum For This Useful Post:
Hawaii 5-0 (08-11-2014), steelfury02 (08-11-2014)