View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 11:45 AM   #16
SteelCityMan786
SF's Youngest Legend

Member Number: 541
Default Re: Pittsburgh Panthers Football

From a Penn State fan PREDICTING PITT

9/2 Virginia L -You better be ready to fight against Virginia they don't lose easy
9/8 at Cincinnati W-Cincy lost too much
9/16 Michigan State L-Michigan State is a rising team in the Big Ten. If it wasn't for PSU they would have been in a Bowl game last year.
9/23 The Citadel W- Lose to the Citadel, Pitt minus just forefit the rest of the year
9/30 Toledo L- Don't doubt the MAC. A couple teams are improving
10/7 at Syracuse W- (see The citadel comment)
10/13 at UCF L- Central Florida is not as bad as one may think. They don't lose easy at home
10/21 Rutgers L- Rutgers will continue they're revival this year. They'll beat Pitt if key mistakes are made
11/4 at South Florida W-The Bulls are awful. They lost a lot. Not the same team that almost beat Penn State Last year.
11/11 at Connecticut L- Uconn is no team to mess with at home
11/16 West Virginia L- Slaton and White have big days. The game will be over by the end of the 1st quarter
11/25 Louisville L- Louisville isn't as weak as one thinks. I just have some feeling that Pitt will lose to Louisvlle. I can't think of a reason they beat Louisville.

Games that could go either way
Rutgers, Toledo, Michigan State, Uconn

I don't think Pitt is completely adjusted to Wannstedt yet. But give them a couple years, Pitt could fight for the Big East again.

786 Ways To Score Touchdowns
SteelCityMan786 is offline   Reply With Quote