PisnNapalm
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 1225
Default Re: bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
I look at a bandwagoner this way:

If an opposing team's fan comes up to you and starts drilling you about your team and you stand tall regardless of what is said about the Steelers organization, players, or fans then you're not a bandwagoner.

If you turn on a dime, saying things like, "Well, I'm not really a fan" then your a bandwagoner.

That's a good one.

Here's something that happened to me at work. When the Eagles were going to the Super Bowl 2 years ago my supervisor said everyone could wear their Eagles shirts to work for the week leading up to the SB. She knows that I hate wearing the company shirt. She even offered up an Eagles shirt for me to wear instead of the company uniform shirt.

I told her that I would probably die if that Eagels shirt touched my body. Then I slipped on my uniform shirt over top my Steelers shirt and went to work.

This past year though, the friday before SB XL, I mysteriously misplaced all of my uniform shirts and worked the day in my Ben Roethlisberger jersey. She gave me some grief, but not much. She couldn't not after the previous year. LOL!