Old 09-03-2006, 09:48 AM   #10
SteelShooter
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2156
Default Re: Best Game of Last Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
Looking back at a Super Bowl victory season I simply can't pick just one game so I will pick one from the regular season and one from the playoffs.....

Regular season: The Bears game hands down. I'll go as far as to say that I enjoyed being at that game more than any other regular season game at Heinz Field and I haven't missed one regular season or playoff game since that stadium opened. Bettis breaking off the big gain. Then watching him pave a highway over Urlacher. The atmosphere alone was beautiful. The last thing I want to see when I close my eyes for the last time is a sea of terrible towels waving during a blizzard inside Heinz Field.

Playoff game: The Colts game. Our offense coming out in the first quarter and making it look easy. Our defense giving Peyton Manning fits. Then the emotional rollercoaster aspect.....Troy's bunk call. Bettis fumbling. Ben making the tackle. Vanderdrunk shanking the FG.

83-43............I was going to say almost the exact same thing. So, if you don't mind.............................................. ............"Everyone, What he said!"

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." -Ambrose Redmoon.
SteelShooter is offline   Reply With Quote