View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 11:07 AM   #12
LambertLunatic
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2563
Default Re: Best Game of Last Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post

Regular season: The Bears game hands down. I'll go as far as to say that I enjoyed being at that game more than any other regular season game at Heinz Field and I haven't missed one regular season or playoff game since that stadium opened. Bettis breaking off the big gain. Then watching him pave a highway over Urlacher. The atmosphere alone was beautiful. The last thing I want to see when I close my eyes for the last time is a sea of terrible towels waving during a blizzard inside Heinz Field.

Playoff game: The Colts game. Our offense coming out in the first quarter and making it look easy. Our defense giving Peyton Manning fits. Then the emotional rollercoaster aspect.....Troy's bunk call. Bettis fumbling. Ben making the tackle. Vanderdrunk shanking the FG.
I agree with you on 99% of your post. The one area where I disagree is where you stated "he last thing I want to see when I close my eyes for the last time is a sea of terrible towels waving during a blizzard inside Heinz Field." I'd rather outlive Heinz Field.
LambertLunatic is offline   Reply With Quote