View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 07:47 AM   #1
siss
Team Captain

Member Number: 1611
Default The Eternal Optimism Thread

I tend to be a glass half full gal and with the latest news on Benny, I thought it might be the right time for all of us eternal optimists to come together. I dont think he will miss 3 games hell I dont rhink he will miss 2. And for 2 reasons.
1. Benny is tough. If he can survive a New Yorker then im sure appendicitis is nothing plua Benny has amazing healing powers (although I do wonder where his guardian angel was on this one?)!
2. The Steelers have 11 days off between week 1 and 2.

So everyone just chill. Our boys wll be fine without Benny. Last time I checked we still have a kick ass defense and Charlie Batch has looked good. It will all work out in the end. The steelers will still go 13-3 and win the super bowl. Just remeber that every thing happens for a reason and that which does not kill tou only makes you stronger!!!!!

WHO RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's ready, Steelers fans. His ordeal over, his return will be complete come Saturday in Arizona, when football again becomes the focus and a career briefly interrupted resumes.
~SI aticle 2006~
siss is offline   Reply With Quote