View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 08:31 AM   #1
paw-n-maul-u
Banned

Member Number: 2942
Default Steelers # 1 pick for 2007 draft is ...

Given the incidents that took place over the last weekend I think it is safe to say that we could just wind up with the best running back in the NCAA next year ... atleast within reach to trade up for from the 32 spot ... I have been sweating this guy for the last two seasons ... that's right ... MICHAEL BUSH!!! ... now some of you may be wondering what the hell I would want with a back that just broke his leg this past weekend ... his season is over and already he racked up 100+ yards and 3 TD's in the FIRST HALF!!!! ... this kid is a class act if I have ever seen one ... I got to see him play last year at the gator bowl vs. VT and he was solid even against the nations # 1 (in my opinion) defense ... With questions concerning duce (and if you don't have them you should) ... as well as willie parkers inconsistency and lack of depth behind him ... I think the steelers will obviously be looking at RB on day 1 of the draft ... hopefully early day 1 ... the guy is a freak of nature ... 6'3 250 lbs ... (not that his weight matters ... well ... with duce most likely gone after this year, we will need a goal line back) ... ofcourse this is all dependent on how well parker plays this season ... anyone like to pimp someone else?
paw-n-maul-u is offline   Reply With Quote