View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 10:46 AM   #13
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter

Member Number: 1251
Default Re: St. Pierre signed john kuhn releashed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paw-n-maul-u View Post
I guess this is all the fun I have been missing out on ... people seem perplexed by the idea that a running back who usually didnt get touches until the 3rd or 4th quarter in preseason game is probably, ...well ... i shouldnt even go on ... simply put, Willie parker type situations are not a dime a dozen ...

- The thing I was most anticipating was the reaction from fanns after Cobbs was signed ... He looked better and got more reps with NE's first team than did Kuhn with ours (went and looked at the play by play for the NE games and pitt games I saw on TV) ... i was expecting an uproar, but what made me laugh even more was the fact that some were getting excited about him ... talking about how good is name is going to look sketched in somewhere at Canton, OH.

I'll be the first to admitt that I was high on Kuhn as a prospect. But I never said or led anyone to believe that I thought Kuhn was a Hall of Famer, nor did I see any other poster do the same. Just the idea of Kuhn in the Hall is laughable.

All in all this was a good move with Ben down. You have to have depth at Qb or your toast. Besides I am sure Kuhn will still be there waiting when Ben get's back on the field and we cut BSP.

"Football is a physical game, or at least it used to be" -Mel Blount
43Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote