Old 08-06-2005, 06:55 PM   #17
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328
Default Re: Bengals talking smack already

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
Just answer me this......Who can cover Chad one on one....Nobody, not Chump Baily, not Yy Law, nor Williams or Townsend...With that said, Chad cracks me up
- In the first game against the Steelers last season Chad had 4 catches for 54 yards....seems like someone was covering him....

- In your loss to the Browns he had 3 catches for 37 yards, but you know how tough those shut-down corners in Cleveland are.

This is just more Bengals players and fans talking smack to make up for their inferrior win loss record. It is ridiculous to say you or someone else can't be covered....it is the NFL and you can be stopped any given day. Instead of trying to draw attention to himself he should help the Bengals win some games.

Just answer me this.....how did Chad do in the playoffs?..... Oh, thats right he was watching the playoffs.

Quote:
"I heard about it, I read about it," Cowher said. "I guess it's the dog days of Cincinnati right now. It's nice to know we're in the thoughts of many people's minds. We're flattered by that."
Great response coach....and so true. :D