View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 11:06 AM   #20
paw-n-maul-u
Banned

Member Number: 2942
Default Re: Michael Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason97673 View Post
10-15 carries a game? Are you crazy (No offense ) but he has def proved he can handle it well atleast early in the year. We dont know what will happen later though but he is def better than last year. He runs with more power then he ever has.
what i meant was 10-15 carries for parker ... 20ish carries for (insert name here ... i wish Michael Bush) ... and then a few for haynes every once in awhile ... this would take a LOAD of pressure off of ben. parker is just not the kind of back taht is going to wear a team down, yes he might have added a little weight this off season, but i also think that hes been listening to some critics a little too much (it seems like hes sometimes a little TOO patient and sometimes dances around waiting for a perfect cutback lane or hole to open up ... which is good considering last year i just saw him explode right INTO a pile and go nowhere ... but now ... esp. noticeable in the j-ville game ... he was waiting a little too long to hit a whole or take it to the outside)
paw-n-maul-u is offline   Reply With Quote